Well.. its been to long since I posted due to not having easy internet access in our new home yet. Right now I am visiting my family in Texas to help prepare for my sister's wedding reception. In a nutshell the past few months have been as follows...
Kicked out of Temp Housing and forced into base housing cause our dog was in the car, not a kennel... not really kicked... just felt that way...
Scott works 2 days before starting Airmen Leadership School, the second of while Aurora pulled the fire alarm while we were shopping at the BX.
New plates from Alaska take to long to arrive, so we are stranded in our empty home for over a week.
Aurora turns 3!
Day before thanksgiving the movers call to say our stuff is there, but they can't deliver it until after the holiday weekend. (They are EVIL!)
We walk to a friends for Thanksgiving (she made awesome turkey)
We get plates the day after thansgiving so we decided to drive into town. At the gas station I know the answer to a question on the radio and we drive like mad into town to be the first to answer in and will a new piano. (things are looking up)
Our stuff is delivered, but Scott is busy with ALS and won't be able to unpack until the following weekend. Guys for our new woard come and unpack in in 3 hours.
My house was trashed and I didn't care.
I get tired of Scott not being able to be home for longer than 4 minutes every other day and he feels bad that he needs to study. So... I drive to Texas with the kids and the dog for 10 days before christmas.
Tyton gets old enough for nursery.
Tyton gets his long awaited Elmo from Santa and Aurora gets her pink gun (It's a reall 22 with pink fiberglass stock and stainless steel barrel) They also got a 4 wheeler from Grandpa Herbert.
Aurora gets very sick.
I drive to Wyoming for a night after New Years on the way to Idaho for my sister's wedding shower, then to Idaho for a night, then to Utah for 2 ngihts for her wedding. (Aurora still getting over sick is very clingy, but I try to savor it) Wedding was AWESOME. We had to much fun getting her ready for the day and where a hour late.
I'm now in Texas as it was cheaper to drive her from Utah and fly Scott here than to drive back to SD then to Tx then to SD again. Scott will get here on the 17th and then the TX reception is the 19th. He is missing us alot. We are hoping to buy a car while we are here...
I also finished my writing course through this and am thinking of starting a blog. Not sure what about.
Sunday, January 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment