He just started crawling a month ago where Aurora and Tyton had been walking a month before that when they were little. In some ways I wish he was walking, but in others I'm very glad. I'm so busy with school and it's nice to have a baby to snuggle!
Grifin still loves his bed and is a spectacular sleeper. There I times I wish I could snuggle him to sleep, but I know I should just be greatful that he has always slept so well! He loves his crib. He will seem wide awake until you start to take him to bed. He lays his head down and snuggles till you get there, then reaches for the crib. If he does whine it's only once or twice and then he is out!
He now has 2 teeth with 2 more on the bottom on their way. He loves real food! Funny... he never seemed starving when I was nursing, but now that he is eating solid food he can't get enough! He has thickened out pretty quick! He is nowhere near Tyton's thickness, but defiantly not as lean as before! We call him our "Pressure Cooker". When he is full his belly button goes from an innie to an outie! His head matches his tiny body better now too! lol
We have found that he loves animals. This could stem from the fact that his crib is in our trophy room. He is surrounded by.... animals that have gone on to a better place! lol He knows a bear (grrrr), horse (he he he), and a beaver (chomping his teeth). The beaver is actually the only one of those animals that is in the room. He loves to pet it when we leave! He is his daddy's boy!
Here are some pictures from his birthday. We really just made him a cake and let him go for it. It's always the most fun part of your kiddo turning one. I knew this would be no problem for him either! We ended up eating it at the Fire Station because Scott had to work...
Hesitant at the first grab...
Not to afraid anymore...
I think he gets it now!
He is sharing! What a good boy!
So dirty he had to bath in the Fire Station sink!
He ate 2 bowls of Chicken Alfredo and 3 pieces of cake. See that tummy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment