Sunday, October 10

Is it Fall yet?

The kids have had to much fun enjoying that last legs of warmer weather.  I love Fall!  I wish it would get here already!  lol  In Alaska, fall only seems to last about a week.  I love watching the colors of the leaves change and the cooler weather.  I like wearing sweaters and fuzzy boots and drinking Hot Cocoa!!!!
 Grifin LOVES outside!  He crawls all over the yard and then up the stair to the window and just SMILES at me through the glass!  He is such a funny boy!
This is Aurora with her pet "Walk".  See... it's actually a Fly, but... it can no longer fly!  It lives in a jar in her room.  It is very spoiled.
Tyton has a new obsession with the camera.  We now have several pictures of his silly faces or various things around the house.  Remotes, the power button, the magnets on the fridge, chair legs....  He is so goofy!

0 comments: