We've had a busy month with vacation, visitors and too much fun. It's finally time for me to do laundry. BOOO!! But first a look back!
We had fun with my sister and Dad in town. Adrianne read alot and often had a book in her hand. Of course Harry Potter came out while she was here, so I think she got the reading bug. The kids loved having Papa Rhodes around. Tyton loved to beg for food. He's worse than the dog! We had a little break before heading to Ninilchik with our friends the Anderson's. Tyton was finally able to muster the courage to get in the pool. He seems afraid when Aurora is around. I don't blame him. She was napping. I took that opportunity to pick peas! He caught me mid action though and really wanted to eat them. I was trying to save them for when Scott got home, but when he started eating them right off the plant I gave in.
Our Ninilchik trip was fun. The boys and us mama's took turns watching kids while the other 2 were out fishing. We didn't catch anything, but we had fun. I got crazy allergies and felt like CRAP the whole time, but still fun. They have a girl and a boy the exact age as Rory and Tyton, so they had a blast together. We only eat junk food on holidays or when we are fishing, so Matt Anderson made a huge Cheesecake. Tommi and Scott didn't like it, so Matt and I were left to eat it all by ourselves. Of course it's hard to sneak a bite in with 4 toddlers jumping like sharks to get to it!
Alright, back to that laundry!
Saturday, August 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment