Monday, July 30

Harry Potter

Right.. so I know this is late, but I've been very busy and tired. To much vacation does that to you. My sister came to town and before dad came for the shark hunt we went to a Harry Potter party. The book came out that midnight!! Adrianne went as Dobby, I was Luna Lovegood, Tyton was a dragon, and Aurora went as winky. My sisters-in-law went as Hermione and Neville. Their kids were the characters pets, a toad named Trevor and a cat named Crookshanks. It was awesome. We had wand practice and Fever Fudge. The whole house was very cleverly decorated.

I had a super horrible cold and felt like crap and wasn't going to go buy the book at midnight. But... them midnight came around and I couldn't stand it!!!! I had to have it! I drove to Wal Mart and got there when the line was about 400 people long. You had to get bracelets to get a book and everyone said the guy who was giving them was at the front of the line. By the time I got all the way up there he was at the back again. Luckily I spotted a huge Death Eater hat and a boy dressed as Harry Potter. They were two friends who went to the party and they were only 10 people from the front. They got two books for me! They didn't even bother setting the books up they were just taking right from the boxes in the back! I read two chapters that night. I'm glad that I have good kids because Adrianne and I read the whole book in two days and did nothing but that! It's absolutley the best book in the series. It's action packed and leaves you hanging on it's every word!!!

0 comments: