Tuesday, July 10

Late 4th Report

Alright... Scott had to work the 4th and then I was busy taking care of the neighbors dog, packing for Ninilchik, and chasing children. For the fourth Scott had to work, but we did go visit him (as usual) and the kids got to play with him some. Scott and Tyton had fun shooting rocks down the slide onto Aurora. After that we went home, but it was early, so I took the kids to the park again! This park had a little picnic table for kids among the big plastic toys. It had been raining that morning and the table was shaded so there was still little water puddles on it. Aurora wanted to sit at the table to eat. I told her we didn't have any food. She said, "There are water sandwiches!" She then said a super fast prayer and insisted upon us all eating this feast.

Back at home, she was very excited to learn she could do a somersault without my help. She didn't have to many crashes, but MAN is it hard to photograph a somersaulting 2 year old! During this time Tyton we playing with his T-ball set. When I went to put Aurora down to bed I came down to find him cuddling her babies with the ball discarded by his side. He saw me coming and stood to show me the baby. Then, with a very loving look he hugged and rocked it. It was sweet. Scott is still not sure about the baby thing.


0 comments: