How does the person who can't put her camera down host a semi suprise party for her husbands birthday and then never shoot a picture? I must have been having too much fun. We had a party for Scott on Sunday with a few friends. It was supposed to be a suprise, but... I went grocery shopping for the food while Scott was at work. They apperantly decided to take a trip to get snacks and I got caught. He was still suprised and it was fun. After the party we stayed up and watched a movie with some neighbors, Kate and Jon. They are so nice! Tyton was so tired the next day that he feel asleep during breakfast. I took him out and put him in his bed... he slept for another 3 hours, took an evening nap and still went to bed on time. Aurora, on the other hand was tired, but still managed to create several different versions of "art" using her spoon, plate and part of her hard boiled egg. Silly goose!
Other things that happened since Sunday:
- Tyton got the hiccups and thought it was hilarious.
- Aurora discovered she could fly.
- Tyton figured out how to use his tee ball set by himself while Aurora was napping and though it was very funny.
- Scott wants a new puppy. I sweetly told him it was better for my sanity if one of the kids was potty trained first. (Pic of him with her on potty below.)
- Tyton thought it was funny when he couldn't lift the watermelon. He has been laughing at everything he does lately.
- I ate the most delicious Nectarine. (I love the delicious fruit that comes with summer.)
- Tyton has a new habit of hugging, kissing, and rocking Aurora's babies. Scott isn't sure what to think. I think there is no reason to worry since the kissing usually turns into biting the babies head after 2 kisses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment