Today was a day of busy nothings. We did the lawn, planted a few more seeds,I did much laundry and cleaned the fish tank. I think the fish tank took the longest. Our poor goldfishy Pumpkin (Every orange goldfish is pumpkin. The black ones are Guts). We think his tail was paralyzed. He would swim with his front fins to eat, but sat on the bottom for the rest of the time. I spent 1.5 months attempting to nurse him back to full health. I decided he would be happier in the next life. We got new fishies. There are 10 of these White Cloud minnow family fish. They have a bright orange stripe and Aurora named them Jeff. I did some extensive research and I think that these will survive. So far Spaz the Snail and Chicken Nugget the suckerfish are getting along well with their new tank mates.
After this long day of nothings, Scott decided to go fishing with his boss instead of Ju Jitsu. He is sad he is missing class, but decided that sucking up is important too! Ha ha. Since I go to the gym after he goes to Ju Jitsu... I guessed that was out. I was then going to attempt a visit to my In-Laws. I figured she would watch the kids while I used their tredmill. Long story short... the dogs short nails won't stop bleeding and the kids just need to go to bed. But... in between my husband-is-gone fiascos, the kids discovered a rainbow on the wall created by the newly clean fish tank. While playing in the rainbow they discovered the musical instrument toys beside it. We formed a band and rocked our cares away. We do this frequently. Our favorite song to sing is "You had a bad day" by Daniel Powder.
On another note... our garden is doing awesome. We now have 8 pea pods that will be ready to eat by this time next week! Our radishes should be done in another month and the carrots are... growing so far!
Thursday, June 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment