Monday, June 25

Attempted Break-in

Scott's parents were gone for a week, so he was put in charge of mowing the lawn. This also meant we got the fancy new TV all to ourselves! It did seem that I spent more time vacuuming fish crackers before they got ground into the carpet than anything. We were attempting to leave no traces of intrusion. I forgot that Aurora feel asleep on the way there, so we put her in their bed since it was closest to the door. They got home and dad said, "Who's been sleeping in my bed!" The highlight was Tyton chasing Scott around the yard as he mowed the lawn. Tyton couldn't keep up because the front yard is at a slope. He just whined and spun in a circle until Scott noticed and stopped to pick him up so he could help. We also had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast that morning. We usually make tiny ones for Tyton, but decided to see how he would do with bigger ones this time. The before and after pictures of the poor pancake is below.

We also spent some time at there house yesterday. Scott had to work, but I decided to go over so the kids could see them. Aurora had been asking to see them all week! I would like to add that I am not the one who taught Aurora the Necco trick shown below. That would be her Grandma Herbert. If you would notice her nails in the picture... she got into the nail polish again. She was much more sneaky this time. She only got her finger tips, none on the carpet and she even put the bottle away. I though she was napping!

0 comments: