Tuesday, June 5

Happy Habits






My children never cease to make me smile with their silly ways.

Aurora new favorite thing is to wear my shoes. She always selects the ones I have worn to church. The high heels, that seem to slow me down, are simply not a problem for this amazing 2 year old. She can run upstairs, jump, and climb our large "poof" pillow and not have them fall off or trip her up. Don't ask me how she doesn't this. I keep asking her for tips!

Tyton, on the other hand, loves to eat. He will eat anything, but his favorite are bananas which he can famously eat in 4 bites. This is the way he eats most things, shoveling them into his mouth, and when they start to fall out from lack of mouth space he uses his pointer finger as a plug. Aurora liked to eat, but was dainty and girly at it. She choked like any normal kid. Tyton has never choked. I am officially afraid for when he is a teenager.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my day. Thank you for sharing.