The following pictures are actually from two days ago... I'm just blonde and slow... and a busy mother of two! Aurora wanted to help Scott mow the lawn right after her nap, but she is not the most patient when she first wakes. She "helps" Scott with the lawn every time, but this time it was too loud. (See pic below.) The next pic is Scott trying to scare Tyton when we went to drop him off food at the fire station. Tyton just thought it was funny. After that I went to an Uppercase Living party, so I had to srop the babies off at Grandma Herberts. They had fun. Tyton discovered that people eat at the table, so he wouldn't leave it and when they told Aurora to look at ther messy mouth she put her chin up to look at it. She then exclaimed, "I can't! It's way to high up there!"
On a more recent note, Scott and I went on a date today. It was fun. We rented the movie Ghost Rider and I made spagetti. We then had a picnic on our living room floor. Cheap, fun and romantic. I love him!
Thursday, June 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment