Yesterday we went to visit Scott at the fire station. We spent the whole time outside and had a picnic on the lawn! I brought Aurora's tricycle, which she is still having trouble figuring out how to coordinate. With a little help from Tyton she got it moving! They kids had fun running on the lawn. Aurora went exploring in the trees nearby and found some berries. She brought them to Scott and said they were for his happy birthday. The most fun was watching Tyton chase bubbles. The wind was blowing just hard enough to keep them out of reach, but not so hard so that he couldn't run after them. He figured out it was me creating these funny things. He'd chase after them, then run back and chase them again. It was almost like playing fetch. Everything was fine and dandy until right before time to go. Aurora was running from grass to concrete and tripped. I actually heard the crack from her head on the pavement. She had blood all over her upper lip. She was crying until Scott dabbed some of the blood on his finger and showed her with an excited face. "What's this Aurora?" She smiled and said with an amazed face, "Blood!" Then they had to go to the mirror so she could see more of the blood. My kids are weird! She was fine after that. It does hurt her forehead to put on a shirt cause of the goose egg.
Both kids were very tired when we got home. Aurora fell asleep like a log, but Tyton had some trouble. Poopy issues. It was cute though. He fell asleep on me tummy and it was so cute that I couldn't get up and put him in his bed so that I could sleep. I love our family!
Wednesday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment