It's been a while, so I have much to share!
The other day Aurora insisted on helping Scott mow the lawn. A picture below will show how helpful she was. I also have mastered the french braiding art. This is an accomplishment because all through high school I had to have my sister or mom do this for me. Somehow I can braid her fine, slippery hair. I'm amazing! Tyton has a favorite toy, thank you Diane, that he now carries everywhere. I loves it almost as much as his blankie! I've tried to show him how to use the pull string, but he insists on carrying it. Oh, those one year olds. They think they know everything.
Yesterday was Scott's day off, but he was busy and gone all day! When he can home for a little break in between work errands we headed to the park for some family time. One the way we ate PB&J and upon arriving Tyton noticed that Aurora hadn't finished hers. He refused to leave his seat until he was sure the entire sandwich was gone. Aurora enjoyed jumping off the toys more than playing on them and Tyton enjoyed trying to keep up with her. Several times Aurora would run away and say she was going to the BX (Base Exchange- a kind of on base Walmart). When we said okay goodbye she would come back. On the way home Rory walked with the Gable. We were worried at first. We never put him on a leash, so when he is on one he pulls us with all his might. They walked he whole way home with him being perfectly gently and Aurora was so focused on him that we got home faster than usual! What a good dog!
Friday, June 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment