Aurora officially has her own opinion about how her hair is to look. Today she wanted, "A mohawk like Dale." (Dale works at the fire station with Scott) I didn't have any hair gel, so I took a tip from Shanjya (for those of you who watched American Idol). She looked awesome!
On another note. I promise I do have a swimming suit for her and that it's not cold out. We had our friends, The Andersons, over for BBQ. (Thanks for the amazing bread sticks.) Aurora led Maddie into the pool where they proceeded to pour water on each other. It was more like Aurora poured water on Maddie. Rory had a nice little cup that was easy to splash around with. Poor Maddie got stuck with the big pitcher that was to heavy to lift all the way when filled. Aurora finally got her head wet when we convinced her to pour water on her own head. It was fun to watch them play together. Poor little brothers, Tyton and Tayson, were stuck in the house watching. Their noses were runnier than the girls.
Saturday, June 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment