Wednesday, July 11

Ninilchiking

Whew... it's nice to go to Ninilchik. Very relaxing and yet I come back extremely tired. At least the kids are too! Scott was able to get some time off so we could to Halibut fishing. But... Dad's boat wouldn't start. Pooey! We still had fun just being there and having the whole place to ourselves. Aurora got to through rocks it the river and Tyton wanted to jump in. Papa made a little swing for Rory and Tyton destroyed every dandylion he could get his hand on. Gable ran everywhere and treed the only two squirrels he could find. Scott and I attempted to fish on the river, even though it was mostly catch and release. Scott caught one! (Pic below) Through the whole 2 days we ate much Ice Cream and many dinners with cheese. I proudly made chocolate chip cookies. Of which I burned none and they were even all the same color! It seems that everytime I make cookies I kill one batch due to chasing children. Woo Who Me!

0 comments: