We started out hunt by sighting in the guns the day before! (Good little hunters) My parents had a little 22 so we decide to take Aurora and let her play. She ws very upset after 2 shots and said, "I wanna shto some animals." She pushed the guns aside and pointed to the treed area close by saying she wanted to go over there. Scott was, of course, very proud.
The next day we were ready to go and got there in time to hunt for a few minuted before it got dark. Scott and I saw one, but it was probably sleeping behind us cause we weren't being loud and it jumpe dup and ran away after about 15 minutes. My dad abd brother saw one where they were, but it was too dark to do anything. We stayed up until 1 playing XBox at the ranch house and eating a Pear cake that the owners wife made. Talk about Southern Hospitality. These two where the perfect example. The next morning we were able to gt 3 hogs. Taylor was the first shot we heard. He got a really nice spotted hog. Scott shot his from a stand with a bow and the I stalked a nice boar with Ivory. The owner, Joe Langley, brought the tracker out and took us each to pick up our hogs and take pictures. Dad was shooting with a pistol and wasn't able to get good shot but got a nice small one later that day. After cleaning and hanging them for them we headed over to another spot to try for Bobcat and coyote until dark. We saw deer, but nothing else! By the tie we got back Adrianne and her new fiance Brett had arrived. Dad and Taylor left and Scott and I sstayed up taling with them all night. They were ready the next morning to shot theirs! Scott decided to get another one but a small one. Joe put me up on a hill where I could watch all the action. I saw a deer and we heard Adrianne and Brett shoting... finally a nice heard with a few small one came by.
Scott and I both only shot out hogs once. WE all had a great time and now I am tired!!!!! If you want better details call me on my cell. I was really cool!
Wednesday, October 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment