Okay... Sorry for the missing posts. The hard drive on my laptop died. I've lost all my pictures and the book I was writing as well as a few programs. Thankfully I was able to recover some pics. Yeah for Blogging! Anyways here are a few highlights from the past month... and a TON of slide shows. Hopefully this will make up!
-Aurora has been having a hard time staying reverent in primary. Partly cause she is 3, partly cause Gma Rhodes is her teacher and she doesn't want to share. We started a "Amazing Aurora Chart". When she filled the chart she got a prize. The last of which was a trip to Wichita Falls to see the Backyadigans LIVE! The show was awesome. I dressed the kids as their favorite characters and we even had front row seats!
-Scott's camera broke. When he tries to zoom it shuts off. He sent it back for Aurora. She now this she is a photographer, plus I actually got some good pics of Iraq. (Not that I know what they are of, but they are on the slide show none the less.)
-I came home from yoga... thinking Uncle Taylor and Papa were watching the kids. Tyton got into red nail polish, but thankfully it was only on him and a blanket. He said, "Bleeding. Band aid!" I figured he like girly stuff so I'd put ponytails in his hair. He didn't like it.
-Aurora has been sick, but is thoroughly enjoying the baby Kittens Uncle Taylor brought home from work. Their mommy had been hit by a truck that morning. He then left the next morning for EFY in Utah, leaving my mom (who hates all pet animals) and me (who is allergic to only one pet... CATS!) to bath and bottle feed these tiny things. Of course by the time he got back they had just learned to walk and had just started using a litter box hours before. 2 days later they started lapping their own milk. Grrr... Aurora loves them though.
-Scott now has only one month left in Iraq!!! (Hopefully)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh, i hope he is safe and comes home soon! my kids would've loved the backyardigains show too! how fun! kali still always wonders where you are and when you are coming back! we went over to see the doxeys and she remembered where you lived. she asked if we could go see you. just face it, you are and always will be a "favorite teacher" that has made an impression on my kid!! take care
Post a Comment