Thursday, December 18

Underpants and Decorating

So... right after Erin left we finally got around to decorating for Christmas. The kids had fun and were a pretty good help... until I got to the fuzzy stockings, Santa Hat and Reindeer horns. My kids have a thing for anything soft, so they both just laid down on top of the stockings. They were a little more energetic when I brought out Fruit Loops to make Garlands. And yes... they ate more than they crafted!

On other news, Tyton is potty training pretty well now! Today he was playing in the sink when he started to cry. "I pee peed myself, mommy!" Silly boy didn't realize I had put a pull up on him instead of underwear cause I new he would. We ran to the potty. With him crying the whole time. Of course he went right away in the toilet too. He was very sad he had an "accident".

Also.. we have decided to memorize scriptures cause our kids can't sit still for actually reading then. In about 2 1/2 weeks they've memorize 2 Nephi 2:25 and D&C 137:9. Scott and I are both shocked and proud.

ALSO... WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! It is such a blessing cause we've been trying for almost a whole year. What a Christmas Gift!

4 comments:

S+S said...

yay you are having another baby! That's very exciting!

Smedley Family said...

Miss you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

dude!!!! congrats on the new addition to your family... very exciting! watch out... you're going to be outnumbered now. :) merry christmas!

idahorhodes said...

GREAT NEWS JESS! WHEN ARE YOU DUE?AND YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHT YOU ARE HAVING! LOVE YOU GUYS!