Friday, December 12

Aunt Erin and Baby Leah

Ok... so Leah's not really too baby anymore, but that's what I call her! Scott's sister Erin and her daughter Leah came for a visit this past week. It was really fun to let the cousins play. It's sad they live so far apart. Erin and I watched movies at night and crafted all freakin' DAY! It was so fun to have a total girl week. I semi felt bad for Scott, but he loves me and I'm sure forgives my paying more attention to Erin than him for a bit! Leah and the kids shared a room. I was sceptical as to how well it would go since Leah has never shared a room before, but they did awesome. It was great practice for her since she has a new sister coming in February. We switched around the beds. Rory slept of the floor, Tyton slept in her bed and Leah slept in his crib (which he only sleeps in cause we haven't bought a bunk bed yet.) Rory and Tyton refuse to go back to their original slept areas, so the crib is now empty. :(

We went to Rushmore and Watiki water park. Rushmore was an accident. We were actually on our way to the same cave we attempted with my parents, but got half way there again and realized we wouldn't make it... AGAIN! Rushmore was fun. The kids picked the nose of a large picture of George Washington and pretty much just ran everywhere. I do think that by the time holidays are over and all family is done with visits my kids will know the names of every big head. The water park was fun too. All the kids were scared at first cause the enclosed rushing water echoes. The got use to it though. I think the hot tub was Leah's fav, the slides were Tytons and Rory's was swimming around the lazy river.

Aurora was obsessed with Erin round belly. She asked Erin if the baby bit her bones. It was funny. Rory learned alot about babies that week! She still takes about what a baby does and doesn't do in a tummy. When we dropped Erin and Leah off Rory wanted to know if it was time for us to go to Alaska yet cause she wanted to see Baby Abigail and Erin said Baby Abby would be there when we went to Alaska. Sometimes she is to smart. I miss Erin and Leah though. Seriously the next day kept half expecting Leah to walk around the corner.

0 comments: