Ok... I have no pictures. Sorry, I know. I'm a slacker. Aurora started preschool this and she defiantly didn't to. All monday morning she was saying, "I don't want to get dressed. I don't want to go to school." Even the whole way walking in. She wouldn't even talk to her teacher, but when we got into the classroom. GOODBYE MOMMY! She had so much fun, they said she asked once where I was and then just played the whole time. Wednesday she did even better. She actually told me to leave. I even had a hard time getting Tyton out the door. He cries everytime.
Today, however... she woke up so excited. She wanted to go, but when it was time for me to leave she broke down. I dunno. She wasn't crying by the time I got Tyton's coat on outside the door, but I still felt so aweful. She does this at church still too. Crazy kid. Just get over it! I dunno. I guess I should cherish it while I can. When she's a teenager she'll probably be so excited to get away from me right?
Friday, January 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment