Saturday, February 28

Fabulous February

Ok... Here's a quick rundown of this months highlights.

-Tyton filled his potty chart for the second time! (Hooray Chucky Cheese.)
-Scott has been home all month because of a shoulder surgery. The only thing that wasn't wrong with it was the rotater cuff. It was mostly Arthritis.
-We are moving to a new bigger house cause of the new baby! (Moving in exactly 12 days, just started packing today.)
-Jess is Primary President. (Completely frightened at first, but very excited now. We'll see how tomorrow goes!)
-Aurora is finally going happy to Preschool! (Very difficult task, but she shoves us out the door now.)
-Oh... I must give a shout out to my babies. Scott has one arm and has been on drugs for a whole month. (He's cranky when he's high.) Plus, I'm just now getting over morning sickness and I not only have a horrible cough/cold, but I HAVE to start packing, plus Primary stuff. They seem fine and we're all happy considering, but geesh! We must have prefect kids to deal with that!

1 comments:

Amy Tree said...

Hey! I found your blog, so cute! let me know if I can help with the moving...