Tuesday, April 7

March Madness

OK... March seriously was madness. Mostly it was packing, EVERYBODY taking turns being sick, and then moving. We were very lucky to have so many from the Elders Quorum come to help us since Scott was only allowed to lift 6 Lbs with one arm and I'm pregnant. Primary kept me more busy than I thought, but I still love it! Two days after we moved my mom came to help unpack a little. She unpacked a TON it's amazing what an extra pair of arms can do. She also helped me clean our entire old house according to military standards. I'm excited to find out if we meet up, but unfortunately (due to about 4 major snow storms) we haven't even had the inspector over. After all the help she drove with me and the kids to TX! A storm chased us the whole way. It was a very scary drive. We had a blast in TX. Even though Tyton and I were fighting allergies and then me a crazy cold it was very relaxing compared to the crazy month. Poor Scott got snow into our new box filled house 2 times. Poor guy. Below are a few recent pictures!

0 comments: