Ok... let get this baby updated!!! Left off at Grifin's birth... Hmm... Ok. So... On the way down to Texas Scott found out they were forcing several people out of the Fire Department. There was a giant list and he was pretty far down, but we decided it was better to have a job option than to be forced into a job he hated or get kicked out! So.... after MANY prayers and days of research... Explosive Ordinance Disposal here we come! We actualy found a shirt that says, "EOD... so Fire Fighters can have heros too!" Scott's training will be 10 months minimum in Florida. I will be moving in with my family so that we may continue on our Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover and be millionaires!! lol
Upon arriving back in South Dakota Aurora started preschool right away. She has the same teacher as last year, Mrs. Weimen. WE LOVE HER! Next... Halloween! Thank you free garage sale Buzz Lightyear costume and cute too-too made by Aunt Nanny! Grifin wore a duck snow suit.


Aurora's Birthday- Rory had 2 friends over and they ate Barbie cake and watched Barbie 3 Musketeers and ran all over the house. They had so much fun! I also made them some capes out of cheap fabric so they WERE the Musketeers!


Thanksgiving-Dad, Mom, Adrianne, her hubby Brett, Taylor, Marina, Aunt Iris, and Uncle Wayne all arrived for dinner! The sunday before we blessed our sweet baby boy. I think they had fun relaxing and tour South Dakota. I know the kids love having them!

Christmas- In keeping with our Total Money Makeover, many of our gifts were made by me or purchased from the thrift store. I think I ended up spending 60 bucks total! (Gifts included a bike, movies, scooter, puzzles, chocolate cherries, Artist Bags, and more....!)



New Years- Went to a family dance at the church and made Homemade Root Beer for the guys at the station. SOOO YUMMMYYY!


My Birthday- Our adopted family, Melanie and Gary Hotz, watched the kids. Scott took me out to dinner at the Pirates Table where I ate frog legs for the first time since I lived in Chicago when I was about 4!


Primary Activity- Played get to know you games and the kids formed a pully train behind Grifin's uhh... walky chairy thingy?

Valentine's Day- Aurora and Tyton marbled paper and we made butterflies out of stuff we already had for Aurora's class! Her Valentine's box was a painted big jar that used to hold Protein Powder! She still carries it around....


This past week- Me, Erin, Aimee, and Adrianne have started a crafty blog! sherbertcafe.blogspot.com
Today-I need to get off the computer so that we can get ready for 2 Birthday Parties!
1 comments:
We LOVE Dave Ramsey. We will be teaching his course sometime soon at our church. YAY!!
Post a Comment