Thursday, January 20

How I know my parents love me.

My parents said that something would be coming in the mail for me on Tuesday!   There were 6 of these in a GIGANTIC Godiva Chocolate shipping box.  They were VERY carefully wrapped with ice packs and peanuts in a stryofoam cooler.  It was kinda funny that such a large box would be used to mails something so small.  I guess Godiva REALLY doesn't want stuff to melt here in South Dakota!
Anyways... they were very... me?  And so good.  Scott and I each had one and then made the kids share one.  Aurora said the chocolate was yucky!  She must be insane.  They were a very thick chocolate cake with a chocolate ganashe in the middle and yummy pink vanilla frosting on top with a dark chocolate medallion.  I ate another for breakfast the next morning!  Very good breakfast!  lol  I was very sad when they were gone.  To yummy to be true.  My parents must love me!

0 comments: