Aurora then asked me to come up stairs and told me to stay there. I was wondering was funny gift she was giving me. Knowing her it would be one of her own toys wrapped in her sweet 6 year old way. Then I hear Scott downstairs say, "Happy Birthday!" I had Grifin with me, so Aurora, Tyton and Scott come up with balloons, cake, and Sterling Silver Roses. My FAV!
I was even more shocked when he said that he actually had the day off! He woke up to go to class and magically I didn't notice, cause I was still sleeping, that he put on his regular clothes and NOT a uniform! He went and pick everything up after class and came home! Not only that, but... HE BOUGHT RASCAL FLATTS TICKETS!!!
I was so excited and also frustrated. I tried for months to win tickets to that show! That whole week I would find reasons to be in my car around 3-5 when the gave away tickets and I would spend an hour on the phone trying to win! Here he was the whole time laughing at me when I reminded him to turn on the radio where ever he was and try to win! Rggg.. and YEAH!!!
We ate cake and ice cream for lunch and played until dinner at the Hotz. The Hotz watched the kiddos while we went to see... RASCAL FLATTS! They are my favorite county group! LOVE their music! Scott got randomly GREAT tickets too. We were RIGHT next to the side of the stage! Chris Young and Luke Bryant performed before. They were great too! Here are a few pics below. Such a great birthday. I was so happy to get to hang out with him that night.
Chris Young... NOT zoomed in! We were so close! So fun!
Luke Bryant... Great music. Our fav was one I never heard before. Something about, " Wastin' Bullets?"
We saw em before the curtains opened!
Jay from Rascal Flatts singing God Bless the Broke road!
0 comments:
Post a Comment