Aurora BEGGED to do this Cheerleading class the girls from the high school were teaching. It was so funny. I don't have really anything against cheerleading, besides... so many girls together tend to cause drama that is defiantly not always called for, but... She has been wanting to take dance and every time we think we are moving, so I keep telling her to wait until we get to Texas. This was the closest thing that came up!
She was supposed to stay after school one day and the girls from the high school came over to teach them for about 2 hours. But... I forgot about what day it was. I walked in to pick her up and realized when I saw the cheerleaders what day it was. I tried to back out, but Tyton saw her and ran over to say hello! Then she DIDN'T want me to leave. She totally had a break down. I knew she didn't want to leave, but golly she wanted me to stay and was making a great fit of it! I told her she could either stay and learn the dance or come home with me. She said, no! And backed away, but she still wouldn't let me leave! I reminded her of her skirt I had made for this and I told her that I couldn't stay because I "needed to change Grifin's Diaper" and make dinner. She didn't trust that. I told her that I would stay for a little bit by the door where she could see me, but that if she didn't I promised to be back. So... I "LET" Grifin run out of the room a couple times and had Tyton stay there. After she didn't seem to mind me chasing Grifin out I told Tyton to go in the hall and get a drink. I let Grifin run out one time and we made a dash for it! I felt so awful! Like I was lying, cause I pretty much had, but.. I knew she was safe and that she would have more fun if she could get over it and quit looking for me. When we went back to get her for real she was fine and didn't even remember what had happened!
I tried to get good pictures of them dancing, but... they were far away and my camera SUCKS! But it was so cute! This is Destiny and another girl from her class that danced with her. She is so funny!
She said that this girl helped her learn and made her feel better. It was cute. She made me search all over when it was done so she could have a picture with her!
The skirt I made her.
Here is her afterwards. We all went and were so proud of her. We took her to the shoppette afterwards and let her pick her own kind of ice cream. She felt so special! The only sad part was that it was really only a 2 day thing and she was so excited and wanted to go again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment