We had way to much fun at the stock show. The rodeo was sooo fun! We heard that they had new events and holy cow! To keep a 6 and 4 year old entertained for the whole time, plus a one year old for most of it... Good show. I think the weirdest part was the vendors. They were EVERYWHERE! Normally we would have taken the time to look through everything and probably end up buying something just because we were there! But, none of us were even tempted. Not even the kids asked for anything but Cotton Candy! We did get them that, even though it was so over-priced. To not ask for ANY of the cool toys is pretty awesome if you ask me. The petting Zoo wasn't as great as I though, but.. it did the job I guess! Grifin is an animal freak! He loves to watch them and gets so excited he shakes like he is having a seizure! We had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment