Sadly his camera is on the fritz. I have purchased him a new one, but it will take a while to get there! I, of course, am still taking to many pictures for my own good. My babies both decided to wake up in the middle of the night. Both at different times, which makes them easier to deal with when I'm half asleep, but... now I'm tired. I will post a slide show tomorrow! We had fun jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath!
Monday, June 2
Scott's in the News!
So, Scott's in the Air Force Times online! Scott has been training some Iraqi Firefighters and having a blast doing it. He says they are all really nice and very eager to learn. He does most of this on his time off and this morning during training a lady came out with a camera and started interviewing! I am so proud of him. I, of course, would love to have him home, but I'm glad that he feels he is really making a difference. And he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment