Tuesday, June 30
Back from Alaska!
Ok.... We had way to much fun in Alaska even though we all got sick! We went under the cover that I will not be able to go in August because umm.... the baby is due then! This is true, but also my Father in Law was turning the big 60 and we wanted to suprise him. Aimee and Erin did a great job on his party, but what I will remember most is hanging out with family. It was so much fun to do crafty things with Erin and stay up late being silly. we took all the kids to this Bounding Bears place... which was fun too! We went to the zoo, got grandkid/parent pictures taken, went to a downtown fair, made scrumtious cupcakes, talked with new aunts (new to me anyways). Aurora LOVED her baby cousin Abigail. She was just her little mini babysitter. She is going to be such a help with the new baby. I got to see tons of friends and got some vacation goals done. I finished my book too! I miss Alaska already and can't wait to go back. I wish I could go in August, but it is safer for the baby this way.... Oh well....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We loved seeing you!!! Thanks for visiting!
im SO sad we missed you!! we were going to go to the party, but i am forgetful, something came up and we couldn't go, but i don't remember why. i even told kali you were going to be here!! BUMMER!!!!!! hope you had a good trip, good luck with everything baby!! i wish i were due that early.
I finally decided that I needed to stop stocking you and add you to my blog list. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Alaska. I am glad that you are back though we missed you.
Post a Comment