OK... I also went to post pictures... took the memory card out of my camera, plugged it into the computer.... NOTHING! This same thing happened last year. I'm soo sad. :( I had the cutest video of Tyton's swing and great preggo pics of me at the Pirate Cove. What to I do? Take him back and do it again just so I can have pictures? POOPY!
Wednesday, July 8
Pirate Poopy!
Ok... Tyton has officially been in Big Boy Undies for 3 straight days without an accident. His original problem is that he can't poop in the potty. We've been going with pull-ups and then letting him sit in it. Gross, but effective! As a reward for potty poopage we took a family trip to Pirate's Cove! It's a fun mini golf course in the area. Tyton has a hilarious swing. First he must hit it as hard as possible. We are lucky nobody in the area got hurt and that everyone around us began looking for his ball every time we lost it. Then he carries the ball close to the hole and VERY softly nudges it in and cheers. Aurora is more interested in the first perfect swing, then she wanted to sit at the top of every hill in her cute skirt and wave a people. It was hot and I TOTALLY lost. Unless you count Scott taking 16 swings on purpose at the last hole so I would win and me actually winning. We had a blast though and we are so proud of our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss Pirate's Cove. Josh and I used to go there all the time. I want to see belly pics too!
Yeah for pooping in the potty. It must be a boy thing because John is my only one who had a hard time with pooping on the potty.
Post a Comment