Monday, July 27

Rescuing the Goose

Well... last week was more of free fun. We went to Reptile Gardens... again. But this time we built our best sandcastle! We are getting pretty good!
A few days later we went to Canyon Lake Park for lunch after a baby appointment. (Only dialated 1!) Tyton was very worried about the Geese getting his sandwich. It was funny. We then noticed a limping Goose. His poor legs were tangled together with fishing line! He was hopping everywhere! Scott and I saved him, while Aurora took pictures. I'm so glad she can use the camera. Then we put the kids in swimsuits and let them walk in the stinky canals.
After that we headed to downtown Rapid for the Summer Nights! Lets just say the promo for this night was much better than the actual night. Plus we were hot and tired from the park. But the kids got their faces painted and that was free so we were happy! They were also good at spitting sunflower seeds, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to b proud of that... Oh WELL!
Oh... I also made cookies using food storage and Aurora found a butterfly and rescued it from our sprinkler!

0 comments: