Thursday, July 23

July!!!

Ok.. so July is nearly over, but I must post!! LOL The below pics are of several outings. The pool, for a Relief Society get together with kids. We were the only ones to show up and we had to leave early cause of a Baby appointment. As we were leaving another family came and then they were the only ones there! Sorry Heather! Baby is doing great by the way... another appointment today. We'll see how it goes!

We walk to the park ALL the time. The weather here is pretty great. The kids will ride their bikes depending on how far we go. We walk/ride to the library and grocery store all the time. The kids LOVE it. I love how outside sucks the life out of little children but gives them energy at the same time! Rory and Tyton are best friends. I love watching them at the park. They play so well together right now.


The other pics are of Reptile Gardens. We LOVE going there. Mostly cause it's outside with animals and it's free... You pay once and it's a season pass. They changed up the croc show this year and the guy actually jumps on it. Poor Tyton's little body was shaking in fear for the man. Aurora just playing in the rock below the bleachers. She got to hold the a bird during the bird show, so apparently man eating crocs weren't that interesting. LOL They always love the snake exhibit and the Giant Tortoises thought! They have one named Methuselah that turned 126 this year. He's the oldest dude I know! We go to Reptile Gardens... ALOT and we never get tired of it!

1 comments:

Mary said...

You are so fun!! I just love how bubbly your personality is, it even come out in the way you write. Looks like you have been having way too much fun this summer.