OK... I'm convinced that Aurora is going to be a model. It's so hard to get her picture because she moves to fast when switching from pose to pose! She is also stubborn and wants to pose herself. Rgg... growing up. This one was her choice. She wanted to model with the dog. It's from Victoria's Secret! Her Auntie buys them for her and she collects them!
No smile, but still a sweet girl. She is getting to cute. Do they make ugly pills for children? I'm worried about when she is a teenager!
Ok... Grifin can't do may poses as he can't walk or even crawl, but how many baby's are constantly using only half their face to smile? He is so silly! He will smile with one half and then quickly switch to the other! He is so talented!
I love this kid! He is so serious sometimes. I'm glad that he was happy for pictures! Look at him sit. He's such a pro.
Attempting an "I AM BATMAN!" pose, but turned out more like a cool guy pose. Works either way. Silly Tyton. He is my cuddler!
This is how he sits all the time. We aren't sure why because we never really sit like that. Perhaps it's just that he is so much cooler than we are!
Aren't they so cute! I love my babies!

Monday, March 15
Herbert Photo Shoot!
Aunt Adrianne sent the kiddos some new cloths and they were way to excited. Well... Grifin hates getting dressed... but the other two were happy! I wanted to do a really fun photo shoot somewhere in Rapid, but... We live in Rapid where the weather never does what you want and changes last minute! So, we did a mini photo shoot in the house! Little did I know how cute the pictures would turn out even though we weren't anywhere fancy. I think I am officially convinced that you don't need a photo studio to get ok photos. Only crazy photo people can truely tell the difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are all so beautiful! Love the boys' hair!
Tyton looks just like Scott. Holy cow, those kids are so stinkin cute. Hope you are well!
so cute, I love all the smiles!
Post a Comment