Sunday, June 6

Mission Primary Activity

Right before they released me we started to plan a Mission Training Primary Activity.  I must admit the new presidency did a fantastic job!  I know that my kids had fun.  It was the first thing they told daddy about when visiting him at work that night!  I think Tyton was glad that Grandma Hotz showed up.  She ended up following his group around.  When the kids arrived the gathered in the Primary room for "Misison Training".  They showed a short video and sung some songs, then it was off to the airport!
(Notice Gma Hotz, the top of Rory's head and Tyton in the top left corner.)
Sister Garner was the flight attendant.  She talked about things you might be scared of when going on a mission and things that might be awesome!  She also served some delicious Famous Amos cookies and water for an in flight snack!
I went to every room taking pictures, but I somehow got caught as a "non-member" in the door approach room with Aurora!  It was cute.   She did pretty good at acting like I wasn't her mommy and answering questions.  Notice the Elder super excited!  lol  He is so funny.
I brought along my side kick Grifin.  He ended up being passed around between all the lady's that wanted to hold him.  This is a rare picture of him sitting on the floor munching Cholee oleee ooo's!  (Cheerio's)
Aurora learning to sew a button!
Tyton with his mission money saving jar.  He found a penny under his pillow that night (not sure when it got there) and of course had to put it in right away.  He then said, "Oh, Mommy!  Can I go on a mission now!"  So cute.  Very good activity!

0 comments: