Tuesday, June 22

Tyton is 4!

The Hotz were kind enough to host a family birthday part for Tyton.  We left the next day for Texas!  And were still driving on his actual birthday!  Funny.. last year we were flying back from Alaska on his birthday!  I'll have to make it a goal not to travel next year on his birthday... Maybe the day after!  lol  I don't think Tyton cared.  This meant that when we got to Texas and Grandma Rhodes had more presents waiting.  She got him one of those boppy inflatable punching bags.  It lasted about 3 days.  HE LOVED IT!!!

Anyways... as for the party in SD.... Tyton was so excited about his gifts.  We thought long and hard about what to get him.  We are still on the Dave Ramsey thing so... cheap is even better than usual.




I was able to get him a bucket of legos for 20 and a new bike for 10!  I think we did pretty good!  Dad and Taylor had just drove in about 3 hours before so they were plain tuckered!  They drove all through the night!  Apperantly the Birthday boy was tired too!
All in all... it was a great day!

0 comments: