Saturday, July 3
4th Breakfast!
My little sister, Marina, and I made these shirt last second! Seriously... We timed it just right so that we could wash, dry and wear them for the breakfast. We were 10 minutes late cause we had to let them dry a little more! lol
I wish I had thought more about bringing the bikes. They had a bike parade after the breakfast and... my kids didn't have theirs. :( BUT they were perfectly happy with these ribbons on sticks that I made them! Aurora ran so hard trying to keep up with the bikes! After the first go around every one was all spread out, but she still RAAAANNNN!! Soo funny. Tyton was in a more grumpy mood and ran around once. Then he just watched Aurora run around. It was cute. Grifin especially had fun. He loves attention and was SUCH a ham with all Aunt Marina's friends. It was cute to watch them play the silly minute-to-win-it games. Aurora loved the colored bubbles. Mostly we had fun just being silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment