Every since I got to Texas my parents have been talking about the AMAZING food at this little italian resteraunt they found near their house. We finally got a chance to go and... they were right! It is delicious! I had also watched an Episode of Ramsey's Kitchen Makeovers that day while I was doing homework. I felt like looking around the little place to see how they ran things. Very intresting show.
Anyways... The owner was right out front to greet us! The food was so delicious. I wish I could have finished it all! I did get to take it home and eat it later, but... I felt sad I couldn't stuff anymore into my tummy right then! I had this... Some sort of Meatball, Gnocchi, olive oil thing.
Aurora and Tyton shared the spagetti. Aurora was a little reluctant to eat, but the promise of Yogurt Story later got the food down. Above is a picture of Tyton after he slurped a noodle and it whipped up on his nose. He was very shocked!
Grifin loved... whatever everyone shared with him which was... EVERYTHING! This kid is happy with his food. He just likes it! EVERYTHING!
Afterwards we went to Yogurt Story... shockingly Aurora didn't eat her ice cream... My kids are so weird. The place was pretty cool though! You pick your frozen yogurt and then top it with... whatever you want! Then you pay by weight! I had Dutch Chocolate, with White chocolate chips, raspberries and chocolate syrup! MM.....
My mom couldn't help but be Grandma who broke the rules and gave the baby ice cream when mommy wasn't looking. When I looked over he looked like a bird with his little arms flapping trying to get closer to Grandma with the ice cream! He ate so much that night his belly button was an outie!!! Good night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment