Grandma and Papa Herbert were kind enough to take the kids yesterday so that we parents could have a fun time.... PACKING! I thought that I was doing fine with the kids around, but I was shocked how fast we were able to work with no children.
They had way to much fun with Grandma and Papa. Tyton fell asleep on the way home and so did Aurora, but she woke up as soon as she got home. She had to show mommy and daddy the Maggie! Papa got her a toy elephant. Maggie is the elephant at the zoo. You may have heard about her on the news. She is old and alone and has many sores just from being... lonely and old? The zoo has spent alot of money to try and keep her, but she is being sent to a reserve in California. Everyone is happy. She will be the most happy!
For dinner that night we had noodles. It was funny. Tyton always eats like it's his first meal in weeks, but you add fun noodles to the mix and he couldn't contain his glee! Aurora was only excited because Tyton was. I know that Scott and I have always loved each other, but seriously... I don't think that we ever smiled as much as we do now that we have kids.
Oh... and I attempted to pack my jewelry, but Aurora insisted that I leave it out for her to play with. She had most of it on, but took it off before I could find the camera. They are still cute pics though.
There is also a picture of our bank account. We had to document it since we will probably NEVER have that much money ever again. No it is not a mistake. The money is really there. But, the military gave it to us to pay the movers so... it's already spent. :( Oh well... we will get paid more for packing ourselves. I bought a new laptop.. . It's in the mail and I can't wait until it gets here!
Sunday, September 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment