Friday, September 21

Movin' Out!! (pics to come)

Wow. Tonight is our first night out of the house and staying with Grandma and Papa Herbert. The kids thinks this is the coolest thing ever. They have a huge truck with a ramp to throw things down and they got to spend all day with Grandma. Then later today they got a box from Grandma Rhodes with cool bowls. Aurora wanted Marshmellow Mateys right away.

Rigth now I am watching the food network and they are showing the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. I only notice because they said South Dakota. Apparantly they started covering this building with corn in order to show people that you could grow things there so that people would come to live. Interesting. I hope I get to see it! Any ways...

Scott and I are super tired. It is in the morning Alaska Time and we have alot to do. I will have some cute packing pictures coming up. Those of you in Idaho.. the kids and I will arrive on the 29th and Scott soon after. Then on the 13th we head to TX!

0 comments: