Sunday, March 16

Aurora the Photographer

So... lately I have been trying to keep the camera out of Aurora's reach. She has discovered how to turn it on and how to snap shots. I'm really glad we invested in rechageable batteries a while ago. She walks around for like 10 minutes taking pictures of EVERYTHING! We now have several pictures of the tv and tons of Gable invarying positions. Recently she decided that I am her model. "Touch your nose like this, now look that way, and point your knee over there. Okay mommy, hold still. " Snap "Now stand on your head!" She acutally got some nice pictures of Scott and me with Tyton. Of course she took 20 and had us doing weird things with our hands or face, but still! Maybe she will be a photographer!

Here is the first part of her photography portfolio!

1 comments:

Erin Rivard said...

Wow... Aurora, you are so good at taking pictures! I love the ones of your daddy. He is so silly! I love you Rory!
Love, Aunt Erin and Leah