Okay.... Long story short I was going to go to a writer's conference in New York this coming summer, but opted to wait. (Money, portfolio, and timing were all reasons not too) I decided that I needed to really work hard if I am going to get my book manuscript done. For those of you who don't it's a Middle Grade novel and will be about 300 pages. So far I'm on page 50 and I'm just feeling tired. I think cause I have chosen to write after the kids go to bed. I stayed up till 3:00 am last night. I'm pooped, but the book is coming along great! I'm so excited. I don't think I'll ever make alot of money beign a writer, but I quickly learning I DON'T CARE! I'm having to much fun creating this new world. I don't know if other people will think it's good, but Scott is my cheerleader and keeps reminding me that it doesn't matter. If I love it then it's not a waste of time. I'm just tired and had to whine somewhere!
On a side note... I watched Becoming Jane Austen yesterday while making cookies for the ladies I visit teach. So good!
Friday, March 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment