Wednesday, May 19

Preschool Graduation!

OK.. this whole night was so cute and SAD!  I know that Kindergarten isn't grown up, but... if it's your first then it is!  LOL  So  be prepared for a ton of pictures.  I couldn't narrow it down.
Here she is!  All ready!
Waiting in line with all the other cute little girls!
Walking up on stage!
Singing the Pledge of Allegiance Song.
Singing!  So cute.  I thought I taped them doing the Hoochie Coochie dance.  That was Tyton's favorite for Aurora to sing to him!
Tear.  We LOVE Ms. Weimen!

Tyton was so excited for her!  He had to give her flowers.  So cute.
I'm not sure why, but this one is the one that got me.  When they were hugging I just had this forward flash of her actually graduating and Tyton being sad cause his sister would be leaving.  I almost didn't post this picture just cause it's hard for me to look at!  Oh, the things being a mom does to you...
Gma Hotz came!

So windy, but so cute!

0 comments: