Wednesday, May 12

Snring?

Get it?  Snow + Spring = Snring!  LOL  We love South Dakota, but the crazy weather is... crazy!  Last Saturday it rained, then sun, then snow, then sun, then sleet, then sun, then HAIL, then wind, then clouds, then sun, then.... bedtime!  You truely have to keep out your flip flops and snow boots for just one day here!  At least it's interesting right?   Anyways... I had to post pictures of Tyton and Aurora playing in the snow in MAY!  MAY12TH!!!!   Poor Grifin.  He was in a walky chair in the kitchen and as I peaked out the door to get pictures I nearly got bowled over as he tried his hardest to make his way to his big brother and sister!  He then whined at the window and laughed when they jumped.  They had no idea he was watching, but it was so cute.  I almost felt bad for not throwing my tiny, non walking, non crawling infant into the snow!
"Please Mommy?  Can't I go outside?"

0 comments: