I don't think this is very funny yet and the pictures DO NOT do the situation justice. Aurora wanted her nails painted yesterday. She asked so sweetly. So, while Tyton was napping, we painted her toes orange and her fingernails hot pink! She then wanted to do this by herself. I told her no. It's messy, but she could paint all she wanted with mommies help. She seemed satisfied with this answer and turned away to play. I screwed the lids on... obviously not tight enough... and hid them behind a picture frame.
About one hour later Tyton was awake and I was finally free to vacuum. Aurora usually loves to help me with this. Starting in the living room, I headed towards the computer room, doing a through job as we were leaving the next day to Ninilchik. I wanted things clean we came home. I just finished up, when I heard Tyton laughing and Aurora walked in... with something pink on her pants. The best I can figure she was trying to paint Tyton nails. His thumbsucking hand is covered in pink nail polish. He must have got hold of the bottle while she was doing this because there are several pink polish squiggles on my base housing pay-for-it-if-you-screw-it-up carpet. The pictures don't show the mess well because she also opened a bottle of clear top coat, top coat tinted blue, a bottle of white, and clear with red glitter hearts. All of the white is on Tytons head, the crack of his neck and all down his back, so you can't see it.
It's acutally coming out alright. The pink part is slightly pink and likes to spread as I clean it, but I'm hopeful. I took pictures because I'm plan on using them for blackmail in her future. And I also have a camera addiction!
0 comments:
Post a Comment