Monday, May 21

Playin' Safe?







Bonnie's, my sweet Mother-in-Law's, class rode bikes on Friday to a park on base near our house. We stopped by for free food! Aurora had a trail of girls following her at all times and it was rare that I was the one holding Tyton. Scott did his usual wrestle with the class. I'm thinking we either needed a ref or Scott should have worn different pants. They were his last pair of good jeans. Good thing his birthday is coming up! Some where in the mix Aurora's shoes were taken off. I'm now looking for tips on how to get grass stains out of pants and feet!

Saturday was the Bike Rodeo at the library here on base. They were giving away free bike helmets and car seats, but you had to go through one of their inspections to learn how do use them. I kinda laughed and just did it to get the nicer car seat, but I actually learned stuff. Like... I was doing it right, but it's still nice to know what all the weird gagets are for. Plus I got 2 free helmets and a free car seat! Who's complaining?

To think we almost didn't go because Scott had to work. But, he with the Fire Department to help promote fire safety! Scott, of course, ended up being in the Sparky costume. Aurora was afraid at first and hide behind me. Then she heard him talking to Tyton and realized it was daddy inside. After that she watched him everywhere he went, smiling and pointing. She is proud of her daddy! Tyton liked Sparky until Scott touched him with his paw. Poor baby. The only bad part of this whole thing was that my camera somehow ended up in Scott's truck! I used his, but the shutter was half closed and then the battery died! At least the pics I got shot the important parts!

0 comments: