Alright we just got our order to Ellsworth AFB near Rapid City, South Dakota. I have decided that since not everyone I know has access to MySpace or Facebook I am starting a blog for my family! It's an easier way for them to see how the Grandbabies are doing without having to have pictures emailed (or ask Taylor to open his MySpace, for those of you in Texas).
Now... about South Dakota. We have orders to move there the end of October. We are excited for the change however. We are still not sure this is exactly what will happen. Scott is trying to cross train from a Fire Fighter to an X-Ray Technican job. We will find out next week if he gets it. (Pray for us SERIOUSLY) We are hoping that this will be a better career for our lifstyle. He could be home every night and go to church every sunday, taking school would be easier... leading to becoming an officer sooner. We were the one who put South Dakota on out Dream Sheet (the list of bases you would prefer to go). While I'm fine with it now I was not at first. We have ben blessed to be close to family so far and South Dakota is near nobody. It is a closer and cheaper plane ticket to Texas though! Anyways... keep us in your prayers and check in everynow and then. I take pictures way to much to be a normal person and I will add them when I can!
Wednesday, May 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woh! I clicked the comment button and it gave me name! "Taylor Cornflakes"...now how'd that get there?
wow... good luck with everything - what exciting stuff! i'll be sure to keep you guys in my prayers. keep us posted!
Hi Jessica, we have never met, but I hope we will in the near future. My name is Charlotte, Clarke's wife, so I guess that names us cousins :) I love your blog, it's the best I've ever seen! Your kids are adorable. It looks like Aurora is my Andrew's age (Aug 27, 2004). Good luck moving to South Dakota we are currently moving to Indiana. Take care.
Post a Comment