Tuesday, May 29

Ninabin or Cabilchik?








Memorial Day was fun in Ninilchik at the cabin. Poor Scott couldn't get time off to come and spent his time working. I took the kids and we drove with his mom down to their cabin at Ninilchik for fishing! We had a late summer, so the fishing wasn't to great. It was still fun and I got my new waders wet!

It seems everone we knew was able to come and we all had fun hanging out together for the weekend. The kids went to bed extremly late, but they went to bed good! I had about 7 different babysitters because the girls around the cabin couldn't resists Rory and Tyton's cuteness. Aurora had them copying her every move as a game and they taught her funny things to say. Tyton has finally figured out he can walk without holding someone's hand, so they enjoyed watching him wobble around. Other than that, we enjoyed creative child bathing Saturday night before church, eating ice cream, cobbler, cake, M&M's and cheese, laughing at the babies and chatting the night away!

We had fun, but the ride home was one looked forward too. Lack of sleep has led to cranky moods and runny noses for us! Overalls it was a great trip and the only things I'd change would be to have both Scott and fish at the river!

0 comments: