Today Scott was out hunting, so I decided to take the kids for a nice relaxing trip to Grandma and Papa Herbert's school. It was fun... for us. I just felt bad for the kids in class. Usually they enjoy our visits, as Grandma and Papa are too busy showing of grandchildren to actually teach. In Bonnie's room Aurora decided she was the teacher. After passing out calculators, she went to the front of the class and said, "Everybody sit down on a floor." They did laughing. "Fold your arms." They did with more laughing. "Now say a prayer." They laughed even more. It was cute to see the ones who just did it and the ones who busted up laughing. She then told everyone who was laughing to "Be quiet!" with a finger to her lips. When they laughed more she said, "Everybody pull a card." Pulling a card is what you have to do when you are in trouble. Bonnie had threatened it earlier. Aurora decided it was time. What have I done to make my daughter so bossy! At least she was just demanding they pray.
As for Tyton, he was proud to show off his walking, laughed at the chicks, gave all the boys in Mike's class high fives and only tried to eat paper, calculators, 2 pencils, a dry erase marker, some kids fingers, and the visitors sticker I'd put on his overalls. He passed out on the way home. Eating makes him sleepy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment