Thursday, November 11

Beauty Makeover Party

Aurora has been wanting a beauty makeover party since she saw the Tooth Fairy!  She was so excited!  I was just glad that I was able to pull it off so cheaply!  Tyton had a tough time last year when all these girls came over and we didn't do anything fun for boys, so Daddy and Tyton went hunting.  Much more fun for them!
Cupcakes!
 I didn't get any pics of them painting nails cause... it was a little scary!  But here is a picture of the nail station!
 We started with massages.  The girls were so ticklish!  It was way cute!
 She is more a frosting fan than a cake fan.  What you see there is MOSTLY frosting!  What a cute mess though!
 Next came the tu-tu's and the make up!  They had way to much fun.  For a beauty makeover Aurora looked much more like a clown though....
 They were so willing to play model for me it was funny.  They would all copy each other and say, "DO this.  Now take a picture!"
 Fun socks!
 Grifin wasn't to sure about the present opening.  He was a pretty good sport the whole time.
Tyton wanted so bad to get her a Barbie car!  I was shocked to find a pink Mustang at the thrift store!  She loves it!

 We went through the party fun pretty quick.  So we took a walk to the part!  They were all worried cause I might make them take off the Tu-tu's and wipe the makeup.  They were shocked when I told them to leave it on!
 See... willing to pose!



 Grifin is a swing fan!  Either that or he is super excited to get away from the girly madness!

0 comments: