Thursday, November 18

Just Some Random Things!

These are just some random pictures that I couldn't pass up on posting!
Aurora with her cute curly hair and Capri Sun Headband.  It wasn't the cutest headband.  My first try at Capri Sun flowers.  She has her own style.  She LOVES having her hair fixed and she will pick a skirt over ANYTHING!
Daddy and Grifin being silly.  Grifin has been a Daddy's Boy since he was born!  He would always take Daddy over mommy!  It's only been lately that he will pick Mommy first... YEAH!!!
 Tyton's lunch one day.  He loves to challenge me at sandwich creations.
 He is such a snuggler when he is tired!  We love it.  He is such a seriously baby.  It's always a treat to see him smile.  His whole face changes.  He has one of the best smiles EVER!
 Grifin loves his sister so much... he started calling HER mama be for me!
Alright... I'm not sure how they did this, but they were actually stuck.   They couldn't get out!  I ended up helping, but... only after I took a picture!
 Grifin wants EVERYONE to hold him... not just mama.  Usually it's Aurora!
 Tyton is so good about being my measure man for stuff I make for Aurora.  He will try on a dress in the making, but once it's done he draws the line!  lol
Aurora was so excited to get Twinkle Toes shoes from Grandma for her Birthday.
Me and the babies having fun at the Fire station.  Aurora and Tyton were taking forever in the bathroom so I gave them a double piggyback ride out.  Then Grifin needed a ride too!

0 comments: